Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement
This Agreement is entered into this ____, 2020, by and between;
(Borrower) _____________________ with BANCO LLP and General Counsel representing the Lender's liabililty if any future disclosure of the confidential information related to the registered borrower applicant.
WHEREAS Borrower possesses certain ideas and information relating to the subject property _____________________ that is Confidential and Proprietary to Discloser (herinafter (Confidentail Information"), and
WHEREAS the Lender is willing to receive disclosure of the Confidential Information pursuant to the terms of this Agreement for the purpose of borrower designation.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration for the mutual undertakings of the Discloser and the Lender under this Agreement, the parties agree as follows:
1. NO USE, Lender agrees not to use the Confidential Information in any way, or to manufacture or test any product embodying Confidential Information, except for the purpose set forth above.
2. NO DISCLOSURE, LENDER AGREES TO USE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO PREVENT AND PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, OR ANY PART THEREOF, FROM THE DISCLOSURE TO ANY PERSON NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS TO ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
3. PROTECTIVE of SECRECY, Lender agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information, and prevent the Confidential Information from falling into the publice domain or purview into the possession of unauthorized persons.
4. LIMITS on CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, Confidential Information shall not be demed proprietary and the Lender shall have no obligation to disclose any information registered in all file data docket with respect to such information where the information is secured within the network.
5. OWNERSHIP of CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, Lender agrees that all Confidential Information shall remain the property of Borrower/Applicant, who may use such Confidential Information for any purpose without obligation to Lender. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting or implying any transfer of rights to Lender in the Confidential Information, or any Intellectual Property protecting or relating to the Confidential Information.
6. TERM and TERMINATION, The Obligation of this Agreement shall be continuing until the Confidential Information disclosued to the Lender is no longer Confidential.
7. SURVIVAL of RIGHTS and OBLIGATIONS. This Agreement shall be binding upon, insure to the benefit of, and enforceable by Borrower, its successors, and assigns; and Lender, its successors and assigns.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement effectives as the date first written above.
Borrower: BANCO LLP